Monday, September 30, 2013

Blog Post #4



I will persuade my audience using ethos by showing my credibility.  I am a credible speaker because this time last year I was in the audiences shoes. I wish I would have known about the Arboretum and the many things it had to offer me as a student, athlete and nature lover.

My ethos and pathos kind of tie in together. My speaker credibility is also an emotional connection to the audience. It lets them know that I have not known about the Arboretum and just like I was looking for an outlet of some sort last year from school and the big city. I wish I would have known more about the Arboretum or simply taken a chance to see what it was all about.

My logos will show why it is important that I keep studying this space and culture within it.  My culture is the individuals who choose the Arboretum for exercise.  Most Freshman or transfer students think that the only place they can go work out is the Johnson Center, however if they knew about the Arboretum they would have more choices and get to enjoy the beauty of Kentucky while getting their exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment